man walking towards bank entrance
The convenience to bank from anywhere, anytime.
Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Get secure access to your account information, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Manage accounts from your home or office on a personal computer
- Transfer money between eligible accounts
- View your account balances, statements and transaction history
- Pay bills online and set up recurring, occasional, or one-time payments
Get Started. If you are a current HomeTown Bank account holder, click here to enroll now.
- Manage your accounts and check account balances
- Search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Access Bill Pay services and make payments with just a few clicks
- Find nearby HomeTown Bank banking centers and ATM locations
- Receive text notifications with account updates
iTunes and Google Play!
Everything you need at your fingertips. Banking just got easier. Available now on
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Get account balance information
- Check recent transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
205-625-4436 or 1-866-204-8472.
Assistance is only a phone call away. Call
Easy-to-Use, Financial Calculators Available Here
Protect Yourself with These Security Tips
Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered