|How does the HomeTown Bank of Alabama protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law, These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does the HomeTown Bank of Alabama collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account or Show your government issued ID
- show yoru driver's license
|Why can't I limit all sharing||Federal law give you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you