man walking towards bank entrance
Tips and tools to help you make smarter financial decisions.
Tips on Avoiding Overdraft & Bounced Check Fees
- Record all of your account transactions; know the current balance in your account. Make sure you have enough money in your account to cover purchases and other withdrawals.
- Pre-arrange for an automatic transfer from your savings account to your checking account when the balance falls below a certain amount.
- Apply for a line of credit, offered by the bank. (Normal credit underwriting guidelines apply).
- Use our 24 hour automated telephone banking to check the balance in your account at any time.
- Contact us or visit any of our banking center offices to obtain more information on protecting yourself from overdraft and bounced check fees.